Two years and counting!

Today marks my two-year anniversary of landing in Japan!
My first trip to Akihabara, almost two years ago.
I arrived nervous, alone, and with no Japanese ability. I've made some really good friends and had a ton of fun teaching my students and exploring Japan, Korea, and Taiwan. Plus, I've picked up some Japanese along the way. Year number three should be one of more adventure - hopefully with more Asian trips and making more friends.
My first NPB baseball game, in Hiroshima
My posts here are basically my travel experiences, but I'm always interested in what others may want to hear about. So if you have anything you'd like me to write on, please leave a comment or send an email (link is through my profile).
Shinjuku by Twilight
Thank you for reading my blog, and hopefully this year will bring more posts than before!

2 comments:

  1. Time flies!! It's been fun visiting Japan vicariously through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And yeah, it's unbelievable to think that I've been here for two years already!

    ReplyDelete