Every Picture Tells a Story

Today's my mother's birthday! Happy birthday, Mom!

I've spent the past few hours sorting out my photos from last year's Golden Week trip. Golden Week is a collection of three national holidays around the beginning of May. This year, my vacation starts on April 29 and goes through May 6th.

Last year, I went to the Kansai region, which includes Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, Himeji, and Kobe. It turns out that I went to over 30 destinations in about nine days, taking over 1400 photos! It'll probably take me until the end of May to post all of my stops on this tour, after which I can bring you almost fully up-to-date!

Golden Week is in two weeks, and trust me when I say I'm ready for this vacation. I'm going to Seoul and elsewhere in South Korea for a full week, my second trip to Korea. I'm revisiting a couple places I went to in January of 2013, plus adding many new locations, including several baseball games. My last vacation was around New Years, and my last trip was all the way back in September when I went to Hokkaido!

I still need to upload photos from the Kansai trip, which I'm going to do this weekend. So for today (tonight; it's about midnight local time when I'm writing this post), I have my general feeling right now summed up in one photo:
I wonder what their story is...

No comments:

Post a Comment